(1) Deliveries are subject to a fixed rate unless otherwise stated. The delivery cost are shown during the ordering process and again on your order confirmation. Any additional charges will be confirmed via email.
(2) Delivery charges are non-refundable.
(3) All deliveries are subject to product availability.
(4) No deliveries will be made on Sundays and Holidays. Any orders placed on Sundays will be processed the next business day.
(5) The package can only be delivered to the person who made the order, unless otherwise specified during the order process. Therefore the recipient is required to provide proof of identity (e.g. driver’s license) at the time of delivery.
(6) If the specified recipient is not present or does not have valid identification at the time of delivery, a “Delivery Attempted Card” will be left. The customer should then contact Customer Care to arrange another delivery, at an additional charge.
(7) More than two unsuccessful deliveries will result in a cancellation of the order; i.e. the products will be returned to the sorting centrum and the product charges will be reversed, less a 15% restocking fee.